Senior Application Product Manager
Toronto, ON, Canada · Remote
Posted on Wednesday, April 26, 2023
Help Us Shape the Future of Healthcare
At League, we’re big on building connections - both through our product and with each other. Our platform is consumer centric, personalized and always on. We’re reimagining the health benefits experience to give people a more consumer-centric way to manage their health: immediate, seamless, and tailored to their unique needs. It’s a front door to healthcare that empowers people to live healthier, happier lives. Every day.
League’s platform enables the ability for our customers to offer highly engaging and personalized health experiences to their users. Application Product Managers are responsible for partnering with our customers and solutions engineering teams to bring those experiences to life. Ensuring they are maximizing the platform capabilities and creating custom features to ensure a cohesive experience that helps people lead healthier happier lives, while optimizing for the long term product.
What You'll Be Doing:
- Manage the backlog and roadmap of product releases and custom features for applications built using the League platform
- Create a roadmap for specific applications identifying opportunities to create new capabilities or optimizations of existing capabilities
- Be an active participant in application team agile ceremonies
- Define requirements and value proposition of custom features
- Monitor performance of customer applications and identify opportunities to create more value and exceed our goals
- Communicate and coordinate progress, and open issues across the company
- Partner with Customer Success to be the primary Product Management point of contact for our customer
- 4+ Years of Product Management or technology delivery experience
- Ability to quickly learn and gain proficiency in areas with limited experience
- Ability to think creatively to solve problems
- You have experience working in agile methodologies — leading agile release planning and demonstrating an iterative, incremental & value-driven delivery
- Believe in tightening every feedback loop regarding the product (e.g. release often, release early, talk to customers, Minimal Marketable Product, etc.)
- Excellent communication, presentation, interpersonal and analytical skills
- Demonstrated problem-solving skills and business acumen preferred
- Bonus: experience working at a platform company, or on the implementation of platforms with customers
At League, everyone is welcome. We believe individuals should not be disadvantaged because of their background or identity, but instead should be considered based on their strengths and experience. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status
Our Application Process:
Applying to a role you love can be exhausting, and understanding the next steps can feel vague and uncertain. You have done the hard part of submitting your application; let's do ours by sharing potential next steps
- You should receive a confirmation email after submitting your application.
- A recruiter (not a computer) reviews all applications at League.
- If we see alignment with League's needs, a recruiter will reach out to learn more about your goals. The recruiter will also share the team-specific interview process depending on the roles you are exploring.
- The final step is an offer, which we hope you will accept!
- Prior to joining us, we conduct reference and background checks. Additional checks could be required for US Candidates, depending on the role you are exploring.
Here are some additional resources to learn more about League:
Recognize and Avoid Employment scams. Practice safe job searching.Scammers are getting craftier and leveraging fake job postings to get personal information. Know the warning signs and protect yourself from scammers. Learn more here.
See more open positions at League
Something looks off?