Growth Marketing Manager
Marketing & Communications, Sales & Business Development
San Francisco, CA, USA
Posted on Tuesday, April 18, 2023
Kikoff is a high-growth fintech startup and we’re looking for a paid media expert to take our customer acquisition to the next level. We’re looking for problem-solvers and data-driven marketers with a strong background in paid media. You’ll combine technical know-how, an analytical approach and the creativity to create great paid acquisition campaigns. This is a full-time position with benefits and equity.
You will fully own paid media campaigns across multiple channels: planning creative and messaging, executing delivery, reporting on results, and iterating on results.
- Responsible for paid acquisition campaigns across multiple digital channels: Facebook/Instagram, TikTok, SEM, etc..
- Define, drive and measure KPIs for each campaign.
- Continually design and execute AB tests to make the most effective campaigns.
- Work cross-functionally to bring campaigns to life: working with designers, copywriters, product team, data analysts, and more.
- 4+ years of experience in growth or performance marketing or a similar role driving towards acquisition goals under set targets, timelines and budgets
- Experience on digital paid channels such as Facebook, TikTok, SEM, and more
- Ability to define key marketing KPIs and break them down into their underlying drivers to understand and influence performance from first principles
- Ability to setup and run A/B testing and segmentation, with the ability to analyze test result data to tease out learnings and insights to inform future testing
- Experience in a fintech business, or a D2C industry preferred
Kikoff is a personal finance platform designed to help millions of underserved Americans achieve financial wellness. Our mission is to provide refreshingly fair, effective, and simple pathways for everyday people to meet their financial goals. We design financial products that simplify credit building so our users can reach their financial goals. Kikoff is a Series B company and has raised over $42 million in total funding. Investors include Portage Ventures, Lightspeed Venture Partners, GGV, Coatue, Core Innovation Capital, and basketball star Stephen Curry. Kikoff was founded in 2019 and is headquartered in San Francisco with an office in Reno.
This is a consumer fintech startup, and you will be working with serial entrepreneurs who have built strong consumer brands and innovative products. We are backed by some of Silicon Valley’s top VCs. We value extreme ownership, clear communication, a strong sense of craftsmanship, and the desire to create lasting work and work relationships. Yes, you can build an exciting business AND have real-life real-customer impact.
💰 Competitive pay based on experience
🏥 Medical, dental, and vision coverage - Kikoff covers the full cost of health insurance for the employee!
📈 Stock Options
🏝 Generous unlimited vacation policy to help you recharge
Regular team building events to help you get to know the Kikoff team and soo much more! Our last virtual cooking event had everyone's mouth on fire, but cooled down by home-mixed cocktails.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Kikoff Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to complying with all federal, state, and local laws providing equal employment opportunities and considers qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, sex, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation, citizenship, or any other legally protected class.
Please reference the following information for more information:
If you need reasonable accommodation for a job opening please connect with us at firstname.lastname@example.org and describe the specific accommodation requested for a disability-related limitation. Reasonable accommodations are modifications or adjustments to the application or hiring process that would enable you to fully participate in that process.
See more open positions at Kikoff
Something looks off?