Business Development Director
At integrate.ai, we are empowering organizations working on the world’s most important problems - from cancer research, to new drug discovery, to more equitable financial products - to solve them without compromising the world’s most sensitive data. Our integrate.ai platform enables privacy-safe AI and analytics collaboration within and between organizations without needing to directly share or move data using cutting edge machine learning and privacy enhancing technologies. If you are captivated by the progress in AI, but also want to contribute to a company that is applying it to life changing use cases, integrate.ai is the company for you.
We are looking for an experienced Business Development Director, reporting directly to our Founder & CEO, to lead our efforts to find and grow our next target market.
In this role, you will collaborate with our Product, Engineering, Science, and Go-to-Market teams to find our next lucrative target market. You will build a strong pipeline of quality leads within our target market and use your creativity to close enterprise customers and channel partners.
What you will be doing:
- Building a strong pipeline of quality leads and using your exceptional creativity and relationship building skills to close paying customers and partnerships
- Structuring and closing deals that create value for our customers and integrate.ai
- Collaborating with Marketing and Product to develop and execute experiments to test compelling value propositions with target personas
- Identify compelling use cases and target customers across industries, including financial services, insurance, data products and more, to find our next big target market
- Partnering with prospective users and buyers to learn how integrate can drive impact in their business while helping them build the business case
- Partnering across Go-to-Market (GTM) and Product teams to build the GTM playbook
- Track record for building pipelines and closing customers without an established playbook
- Extensive experience structuring and closing complex deals for deeply technical products, ideally within B2B software
- A proven track record of identifying customer needs and connecting those to technology solutions
- Super problem solving ability and ability to navigate complex business relationships with minimal oversight
- Experience developing and running very large customer deals and or channel partnerships for an early stage software startup is a plus
- An entrepreneurial spirit: you’re a self-starter, can identify opportunities, understand potential impact and effectively prioritize across multiple competing priorities
- Passion for expanding your knowledge on all things related to machine learning, trust & ethics in AI, successful integration and our clients’ industries in general
The diverse experiences, ideas, and identities of integrate.ai’s team members help us make better decisions and drive great results. We foster an inclusive work environment that welcomes team members of all backgrounds and perspectives. We are committed to providing a meaningful environment for every member of our team. We hire exceptional people and reward them with trust, autonomy, mentorship, and growth.
We are naturally curious and have strong attention to detail. We love working in a team environment where trust is key and we all strive to make an impact every day. If this sounds like the right fit, please apply and come work with us.
Something looks off?