Senior Manager, Customer Success (Interim)
Your role as Interim Senior Manager, Customer Success (Relationship Management)
Reporting to Gabriella Baciu, you will contribute to giving access to health and wellbeing benefits to Canadians. This would not be possible without the engagement of our amazing account management team!.
What you’ll be doing:
- Lead the Client Relationship team to grow a portfolio of clients by managing renewals, retention and engagement strategies and assisting in long-term growth opportunities with a strong focus on delighting clients
- Build relevant strategies around engagement opportunities based on client success targets and internal capabilities
- Reduce and manage account attrition by offering outstanding customer support and engaging with key clients continuously so that they believe in our mission, appreciate our value and can become Dialogue ambassadors
- Secure account renewals with price increases
- Maintain high levels of client satisfaction
- Lead the identification of areas of opportunity for improvement within our department and optimize our account management practices to allow for swift scalability
- Help the Sales team up-sell or cross-sell services and products
- Manage 1-2 key accounts directly
We’d love to hear from you if you have:
- 5+ years of experience in Management Consulting, Customer Success, Account Management, Business Development, or another client-facing role
- Solid work ethic and proven time-management and prioritization capacity to deliver results and meet deadlines
- An ability to create structured and effective processes
- A track record of performance and success (i.e., experience in a top-tier company., steep progression, community involvement, history of exceeding objectives, etc.)
- Excellent communication skills in French and English
- Experience working with cross-functional teams (e.g., Sales, Product, Marketing, Services)
- A mindful, positive attitude with a desire to help our customers reach their goals
At Dialogue, your well-being is our priority
Taking care of others also means taking care of our team. We’ve got you covered!
- A fully funded benefits plan, including a wellness reimbursement program
- Unlimited access to a variety of Dialogue’s programs for you and your immediate family
- 4 weeks of vacation, 9 wellness days and 1 paid volunteer day
- A flexible schedule and a hybrid work approach
- An allocated budget for continuous training
- Short and long-term incentive plans, including restricted stock units (RSUs)
- An optional parental benefits program
Dialogue is the #1 virtual care provider in Canada. By developing our Integrated Health Platform🅫, we provide exceptional online health and wellness programs (primary care, mental health, iCBT, EAP, and wellness) to organizations that want to improve the wellness of their employees and families.
When it comes to our work, we set the bar high. Together, we’re transforming health and helping millions improve their well-being. We’re firm believers that great people don’t settle on:
Feel like you can make a difference? Good news, we saved you a seat!
Something looks off?