Your role as Dietitian
Dialogue is looking for a dietitian to take part in our mission to help people improve their wellbeing. Reporting to Manager of EAP services, the mission of the dietitian is to support and provide a high-quality experience to Dialogue members. Want to join our exceptional multidisciplinary team in an evolving industry? Good news, we saved you a seat!
In this role, you will be responsible for:
- Conducting a nutritional assessment on clients to evaluate their needs and nutritional concerns
- Provide practical nutrition counseling and education (establish sustainable strategies according to the client’s needs)
- Provide resources and tools according to the client’s needs
- Work in collaboration with our multidisciplinary team
- Follow up with clients to ensure progress towards their health goals
What we're looking for:
- Licensed and registered in good standing with the Ordre professionnel des diététistes du Québec (ODNQ)
- Comfortability in French, both spoken and written
- Available for part-time employment (10 hours/week minimum)
- 2+ years experience as a dietitian
- Experience in clinical nutrition and/or private practice nutrition counselling for a variety of health related concerns
- Experience or openness to remote work
At Dialogue, your well-being is our priority
Taking care of others also means taking care of our team. We’ve got you covered!
- A fully funded benefits plan for our part-time (21+ hrs) and full-time employees
- Unlimited access to a variety of Dialogue's programs for you and your immediate family
- 4 weeks of vacation, 9 wellness days, and 1 paid volunteer day for our full-time employees
- A team of bright, hard-working, and caring people to foster your growth!
Dialogue is the #1 virtual care provider in Canada. We’ve helped more than 48,000 organizations up their wellness game through our Integrated Health Platform™, which offers a wide range of services, including primary care, mental health, employee assistance program (EAP), and wellness. Discover the true definition of humanized healthcare™ with our team to guide you at every step of the way.
Something looks off?