Director, Talent & Culture
Your role as Director, Talent & Culture
Reporting to Sylvain Beauséjour, Vice-President, Talent & Culture, the mission of the Director, Talent & Culture, is to steer the Business Partnering and Operations functions, and ensure the successful delivery of talent and culture projects and initiatives across the organization.
What you’ll be doing:
- Influencing and aligning with the Talent and Culture Management Team on functional strategy, annual projects, deliverables, and key metrics as well as prioritizing initiatives that support Dialogue’s mission and business goals
- Steer the Business Partnering team toward the achievement of business outcomes, and delivery of strategies to strengthen employee engagement and retention
- Driving Talent & Culture daily operations, including inbound employee request management, onboarding/offboarding, Human Resources Information System functionality, annual calendar of key communications and employee-related metrics
- Acting as a coach in the development and growth of the team, overseeing team performance and engagement
- Acting as a resource and coach for people managers across functions, regarding all talent and culture-related topics
- Supporting the Vice President, Talent & Culture in corporate reporting, total rewards, business cases, functional annual budgeting exercises and M&A activities
We'd love to hear from you if you have:
- A minimum of 10 years of experience in the Human Resources field, including a minimum of 3 years in team management
- A Bachelor's degree in Human Resources or Industrial Relations, and a CHRP designation
- An ability to coach people managers, define team structure, lead through influence and facilitate collaboration with other teams
- An ability to innovate, including advocating and implementing new ideas
- A strong strategic ability to identify and prioritize challenges and find simple yet scalable solutions
- A track record of successfully steering projects
- Unparalleled communication skills (oral and written)
At Dialogue, your well-being is our priority
Taking care of others also means taking care of our team. We’ve got you covered!
- A fully funded benefits plan, including a wellness reimbursement program
- Unlimited access to a variety of Dialogue's programs for you and your immediate family
- 4 weeks of vacation, 9 wellness days and 1 paid volunteer day
- A flexible schedule and a hybrid work approach
- An allocated budget for continuous training
- Short and long-term incentive plans, including restricted stock units (RSUs)
- An optional parental benefits program
Dialogue is the #1 virtual care provider in Canada. By developing our Integrated Health Platform🅫, we provide exceptional online health and wellness programs (primary care, mental health, iCBT, EAP, and wellness) to organizations that want to improve the wellness of their employees and families.
When it comes to our work, we set the bar high. Together, we’re transforming health and helping millions improve their well-being. We’re firm believers that great people don’t settle on:
Feel like you can make a difference? Good news, we saved you a seat!
Something looks off?