Your role as a Physician
Are collaboration, empowerment, passion and authenticity words that speak to you? You’ll fit right in. Keep reading. The mission of the physician is to ensure the evaluation, care, and referral of patients consulting virtually by collaborating with a multidisciplinary team. You will closely collaborate with our virtual team to ensure a seamless experience all throughout the patient care journey.
What you’ll be doing:
- Accompaniment and follow-up of patients with various health needs
- Perform clinical assessments and identify emergency signs and symptoms
- Follow internal protocols within the scope of practice
- Collaborate with the multidisciplinary team (physicians, nurse practitioners, care coordinators, mental health occupational therapists and nutritionists)
We’d love to hear from you, if you have:
- Must be comfortable consulting in French or English
- The availability to work minimum 8 hours per week during weekends
- Hold a valid and active permit to practice medicine in Quebec
- Hold the appropriate malpractice insurance
- 2 years or more of experience as a physician
- Must be comfortable working with technology
- Autonomy, professionalism, adaptability and thoroughness
What we can offer you:
- Schedule flexibility and a remote work approach within Canada
Dialogue is the #1 virtual care provider in Canada. We’ve helped more than 48,000 organizations up their wellness game through our Integrated Health Platform™, which offers a wide range of services, including primary care, mental health, employee assistance program (EAP), and wellness. Discover the true definition of humanized healthcare™ with our team to guide you at every step of the way.
Come as you are. As a proud equal opportunity employer, Dialogue is dedicated to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace for everyone. Qualified applicants will be considered regardless of citizenship, ethnicity, race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, disability, age, or veteran status. Applicants who require specialized accommodation are encouraged to contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Dialogue is compliant with the professional norms and regulations of the Order.
Something looks off?