Client Relationship Executive
Your role as Client Relationship Executive
Reporting to our Manager, Customer Success, we're looking for a Client Relationship Executive who will act as a trusted advisor to our growing portfolio of clients by managing renewals, retention and engagement strategies and assisting in long-term growth opportunities with a strong passion for delighting clients.
What you’ll be doing:
- Developing and maintaining important relationships with our beloved clients including engaging, reporting and ensuring long-term engagement with Dialogue through industry-leading client satisfaction
- Creating material to review account performance and supporting/proposing curated action plans to ensure our clients meet their engagement objectives and beyond
- Implementing strong, reliable renewal strategies based on account health and risk to reach ambitious retention goals and retain long-lasting relationships with our clients
- Identifying and supporting our Customer Base sales team with up-sell, cross-sell opportunities to be able to achieve sales targets and deliver more care and value to our beloved clients
- Mastering internal account management practices that allow for business process optimization and actively contributing to areas of opportunity for improvement within our department
- Mobilizing internal and external stakeholders to represent the voice of our customers and making their feedback as impactful as possible to influence the evolution of our products and processes
We'd love to hear from you if you have:
- 2+ years of experience in account management, project management, contract management or client services
- Track record of performance and success (i.e. experience in a top-tier company, steep progression, community involvement, history of exceeding objectives, etc.)
- Demonstrated ability to build positive relationships with key stakeholders and act as a trusted advisor
- Strong ability to lead projects by mobilizing internal and external stakeholders and effectively identifying and organizing task deliverables
- Solid work ethic and proven time-management and prioritization capacity to deliver results and meet deadlines
- Experience managing or collaborating with Human Resources, Operations, and/or Finance departments is required
- Experience with Salesforce and/or Totango or within the insurance industry is a strong asset
At Dialogue, your well-being is our priority
Taking care of others also means taking care of our team. We’ve got you covered!
- A fully funded benefits plan, including a wellness reimbursement program
- Unlimited access to a variety of Dialogue's programs for you and your immediate family
- 4 weeks of vacation, 9 wellness days and 1 paid volunteer day
- A flexible schedule and a hybrid work approach
- An allocated budget for continuous training
- Short and long-term incentive plans, including restricted stock units (RSUs)
- An optional parental benefits program
Dialogue is the #1 virtual care provider in Canada. By developing our Integrated Health Platform🅫, we provide exceptional online health and wellness programs (primary care, mental health, iCBT, EAP, and wellness) to organizations that want to improve the wellness of their employees and families.
When it comes to our work, we set the bar high. Together, we’re transforming health and helping millions improve their well-being. We’re firm believers that great people don’t settle on:
Feel like you can make a difference? Good news, we saved you a seat!
Something looks off?