Member Success Representative
Your role as Member Success Representative
Reporting to Feodora Chouakri, Manager, Customer Success, the mission of the Member Success Representative is ensuring the satisfaction of our beloved clients.
What you’ll be doing:
- Assisting members in managing their dialogue account (e.g., password recovery, eligibility, account migration, etc.)
- Effectively and appropriately handling customer queries in order to increase customer loyalty
- Acting as a voice of our members by providing valuable insights into our product, customer success and medical teams
- Building relationships and trust with members through open and interactive communication
We'd love to hear from you if you have:
- You have a college or university diploma
- You love to be client-facing and demonstrate ease in building positive interpersonal relationships
- You have exceptional communication skills spoken and written combined with executive presence
- You are very detail-oriented and impressively resourceful
- You are comfortable managing various tasks and solving problems in a timely and calm manner
- You have experience working in customer service, communication, sales or any related experience
At Dialogue, your well-being is our priority
Taking care of others also means taking care of our team. We’ve got you covered!
- A fully funded benefits plan, including a wellness reimbursement program
- Unlimited access to a variety of Dialogue's programs for you and your immediate family
- 4 weeks of vacation, 9 wellness days and 1 paid volunteer day
- A flexible schedule and a hybrid work approach
- An allocated budget for continuous training
- Short and long-term incentive plans, including restricted stock units (RSUs)
- An optional parental benefits program
Dialogue is the #1 virtual care provider in Canada. By developing our Integrated Health Platform🅫, we provide exceptional online health and wellness programs (primary care, mental health, iCBT, EAP, and wellness) to organizations that want to improve the wellness of their employees and families.
When it comes to our work, we set the bar high. Together, we’re transforming health and helping millions improve their well-being. We’re firm believers that great people don’t settle on:
Feel like you can make a difference? Good news, we saved you a seat!
Something looks off?