Account Executive, Wealth Management US
Boosted.ai is a fintech company headquartered in Toronto, Canada with offices in New York City. We provide AI tools to asset managers to augment their equity capital markets research. Boosted.ai empowers finance professionals to use AI and machine learning to sort through massive amounts of data to find stock opportunities. We are a well funded, post Series-B company - our lead investors are innovators and disruptors in financial and technology markets, including Spark Capital (Twitter, Slack, Affirm), Ten Coves Capital (Plaid, Sentieo, TouchBistro), Portage Ventures (Wealthsimple, Borrowell, Nesto), and RBC (Royal Bank of Canada).
We have a fantastic opportunity for a driven and curious sales person, who is looking to take their passion for selling financial products and apply it in the exciting field of AI and machine learning.
This role will focus primarily on selling our institutional grade AI platform to FINRA registered advisors with discretionary authority. Prospecting and building new relationships will be key to this role and you will be accountable for sales growth and relationship management within a defined region.
If you are a highly motivated, entrepreneurial self-starter with a natural curiosity– we’d love to chat!
- Develop new business through activity based prospecting (calls, emails, etc)
- Maintain agreed upon levels of virtual and face to face meetings with prospects within your region
- Maintain active engagement with new and existing leads through creative follow-up communications designed to increase interest in Boosted.ai products
- Keep client, prospect, and activity records up to date in CRM database (HubSpot)
- Strong customer-facing presentation/listening skills
- Develop and share ongoing best practices, sales, marketing, and business development ideas with the team
Required Skills and Qualifications
- BA or BS degree graduate
- Minimum 3+ years of progressive quota-carrying experience with B2B SaaS software sales or inside sales / wholesaling sales to investment advisors.
- Ability to work in a fast paced, startup team environment
- Strong communication skills via phone and email
- Analytical thinker and proactive problem solver.
- Desire and ability to grow with the organization
- Strong customer-facing and presentation skills
- Experience working within a sales organization that makes extensive use of CRM
Nice to Have Qualifications
- Excellent technical skills or ability to quickly learn and communicate technical concepts.
- Instinctually able to connect and engage with a diversity of personalities to advance commercially oriented conversations.
- Experience and/or interest in AI/machine learning and financial modeling
- Enterprise sales experience is a plus.
- Fintech, start-up or investment management experience
- Inside sales or wholesaling experience selling to investment advisors
The salary range for this full-time position is $75,000 - $125,000 + commission + benefits. Our salary ranges are determined by role, level, and location. The range displayed on each job posting reflects the minimum and maximum target for new hire salaries for the position across all locations. Within the range, individual pay is determined by work location and additional factors, including job-related skills, experience, and relevant education or training.
We know that innovation thrives on product teams where diverse points of view come together to solve hard problems in ways that are just now possible. As such, we explicitly seek people that bring diverse life experiences, diverse educational backgrounds, diverse cultures, and diverse work experiences. Please be prepared to share with us how your perspective will bring something unique and valuable to our product teams.
Something looks off?